Thursday, January 21, 2016

Super Mario Bros Nintendo | Super Mario Maker Playing Your Hard Levels [...



Super Mario Bros Nintendo | Super Mario Maker Playing Your Hard Levels Part 20. In this series I will just like to share my new levels that I created in super mario maker for the Nintendo Wii U. Here's a heads up, I love very hard levels, most of the levels I make will be expert levels. If you play and complete the levels that I make, make sure you make a video and tag me in it. Hopefully you all enjoy the Super Mario Bros Nintendo Super Mario Maker Playing Your Hard Levels. after playing a few of Panga Mario Maker levels, I decided I love the frustration that these hard levels cause xD We will also be playing your levels that you submit, if you submit a hard level then it will more than likely be a separate super mario maker video where the hardest level will be played one video at a time. But this video will be a little different, in this video I will be completing a super mario maker speed run of the levels submitted from you all or just random hard levels I come across. Hope you all enjoy the mario speedrun and request more :D

No comments:

Post a Comment